big weekend
It was a very big weekend around here. First trip on the new boat, or any boat for that matter. sorry there aren't any pictures of that, between the cooler, the daiper bag, the fishing stuff, my booster seat/boat safety seat, there simply wasn't a free hand for the camera. I offered to carry it, but they didn't take me up on the offer, maybe next time. I also had my first trip to the local old fun park for some good junk food, people watching, and semi-wildlife watching (seagulls, squirrels, pigeons). Yeah, then I played around for a bit on the beach and even spent some quality time in a nice little pool. Sometimes it can be tough to be so popular, but I'm managing. Lastly, dad and I had a boys' morning at the diner where I shared some of my extensive knowledge of spoon tossing and loud, random outbursts with the other early risers.

yelling something witty to daddy

I'm getting pretty good at climbing stuff too, which explains the big shiner I gave myself today



So tired I feel asleep in the middle of a meal
p.s. the francrew has now been up and running for a year. wow, this is older than me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home