mother's day

Dad's really dragging this bathroom remodel out, so it's time for me to step in and show him a thing or two. My mom can only handle just so much chaos, so this mother's day, my gift to mom is to help my dad out with the toilet upgrade portion of the remodel, and get this show on the road. As any of you with experience in these matters (father/son projects) can attest to, disagreements regarding style and technique are inevitable, and we've just had our first major father-son home project conflict. I felt that a lot more splashing in the toilet water was the best way to proceed in this case. He felt otherwise. He won this time, but as with my bedtime routine, I didn't go down quietly. Since we have much to go in this project, we'll see how these go in the future.
So, I hope all of you moms out there had a very nice, if not soggy day. Even though I have ripped the "E" key off of dad's computer, I'm hoping to be back on the air or web or whatever again before the week is over.
-j
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home