Wednesday, April 12, 2006

lotta lotta culture


As you can see here, I am enjoying some of the fine art and history and culture that the local museum has to offer. here I needed a break from all that culture to do some running down the hallway which turned out to be the best part of the museum.I really don't know what my folks were thinking bringing a baby my age to a museum. Within minutes I was experimenting with the way my voice echoed in the various rooms. It was great. (By the way, the title is a clever reference to a local ad that an airline has been running about Philadelphia; it's hilarious.) So, since my voice experiments weren't real popular with the other patrons, our stay was rather short. Anway, we had to get going as there was some baseball watching and napping still on the day's' schedule.

I have to also add that I'm quite pleased with the sox so far this season. The new additions are all working out as predicted and some even better. As importantly, the subtractions don't seem to be missed much, including one Mr. Damon (sorry mom) whose idiot act seems to be a little less charming now that he wears the pinstripes. I'd still like to see my man number 24 find his groove though.

I almost forgot the other big news. I have a new best friend. He lives in Virginia. He and his mom came up here to visit my mom and me. We had a lot of laughs. We talked quite a bit, mostly about baby stuff that you wouldn't understand. But I can tell you that we already have a lot in common, including the same exact shoes. I mean, what are the odds of that? So I can tell we're going to be best friends for a long time.

this is the place that the picture of my new best friend was supposed to go, but my dad can't seem to get it uploaded. I guess you're just going to have to wait a little longer for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

l