sweet potatoes

Oh hi, could you just hold on for a quick second? You caught me in the middle of something here. I have a new trick. You see, when I'm done eating I tend to have lots of food all over my face; and if I make a big enough scene during my post-feeding washdown, I can get away with some tasty remnants for later. So I'm not just sticking my tongue out at you, though that is an added bonus, I'm actually having some leftover, dried sweet potatoes from dinner. sweet potatoes are my favorite.
And I have to tell you this story; this was awesome. Some of you may know that the fireplace is a current frontrunner in my list of cool things. Well, I've been waiting for my moment and it came the other day. mom thought she could plop me down in front of some silly dvd for 10 seconds while she went to change the laundry or something. That was when I made my move, or moves (4 or 5 rolls to be precise). Before she could find me, I managed to get one of the fireplace tools sucked clean of soot, and a great reaction from mom. Good stuff.
That's all for now, I'll try to check in again soon. I've just learned to clap and a very clap-worthy situation just came up. bye.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home