aliens

hello folks,
back again for a sunday evening post. dad really liked this picture of my mom and me. We have a lovely fire burning and yet, she is still bundled up in a blanket. my dad always thinks this is funny.
by the way, this scene reminds me of a funny story I heard a comedian, I believe it was George Carlin, tell. He said that if aliens ever looked down at the earth from up in space they would be certain that dogs ruled the earth. It wouldn't take much observation to notice that dogs don't have to go to work or do much at all for that matter, yet they get fed, housed, and they even have people walking around behind them cleaning up their poop.
trust me, it was funny when he told it. well, if the aliens were to have a look at this place, there'd be no question as to who is in charge in this house, and it's not the dog either. As you can see, I'm doing my best to keep my people busy cleaning up after me. time to run, I think it's about time to get working on something that'll really show them who's in charge around here.
oh, one more quick thing. they found Manny. He won't be in spring training until March 1 or something like that. I guess it's just Manny being Manny. But like my dad says, Manny being Manny seems to be good for over 140 RBI and 40-plus home runs. Just though some of you may still be in the dark on this one.
I'm out.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home