lotsa snow

hi fans,
I'm back in the writer's seat again here at francecrew. You'll probably start hearing from me a little more as the days go by now that my typing seems to be improving.
I guess my dad started this blog thing to talk about stuff that was going on in his and mom's life. Guess what? I am what's going on in their life, and I'm the cute, funny one (I mean come on, would you look at this picture? go on, have another look, I practically melted mom on the spot with this one). Back to my point, it looks like there is an increasing preponderance of evidence that I am really the only reason anyone comes to this site. And dad knows it. And he knows that I know that he is a die-hard believer in free market economics (don't even get him started here by the way). With a guy like this, all you need to do is hand him some line about "meeting customer needs" or "your product-service bundle is not meeting market expectations". So all that is to say that you people want to hear more from me and see lots more of these prize winning pictures.
It's a lovely, snowy day here. Dad's been shoveling all day, "trying to stay ahead of the snow" while mom and I have been having a nice little afternoon of sitting by the fire, and of course writing this here entry. For fans of the southern persuasion who often like to track cold weather news, it's not technically a blizzard according to the obviously disappointed newslady.
That's all for now folks, I'm off to read up on some more of my dad's businessy books so I can continue my quest to take over this blog.
1 Comments:
Hi, Jacob: Grammy likes this picture, too. I'll have to print this one to show you off some more.
XXOO Grammy
Post a Comment
<< Home