Grandparents & Birthdays

If you could just wait one more second while I finish ripping the paper off of this box.
Okay, I’m done now. I’ve been away for a while, I know. I needed time to process the past couple of weeks. Lots happened and I am just now feeling like I have some intelligent comments about everything. I can sum it all up in two words: grandparents and birthdays.
That’s right, grandparents and birthdays. The first thing I learned since my last entry is that grandparents are the people who give me the most attention and the most stuff. The second thing I learned is that birthdays are very cool. We recently celebrated a birthday, it wasn’t even mine, they say it was Jesus’, and I got tons of stuff. . . much of it from grandparents. If this is what happens on someone else’s birthday, I don’t know what to expect come next July. My folks are trying to warn me not to set my expectations too high because this Jesus character is pretty important, which is why we all make such a big deal about his birthday.
So that's what I've been doing for the past couple of weeks, getting stuff and formulating heady conclusions about the getting of said stuff.
That’s all for now.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home