mad fisherman and more

oh hi fans. let me take a moment out of my fishing lessons to share a little of what's happening. let's see, we had a fire in the fireplace last night. love that . . . could watch it for hours, in fact I did. I'm also taking every chance I get to watch this fine fishing program you see here. this guy is awesome, he's more animated and crazy than any baby einstein video I've ever seen. Of course it's a little tough to concentrate with my mom making snotty comments about my mad, televised fishing instructor every five minutes. look mom, he's not called the "mad fisherman" because he's normal.
let's see, what else is new. we're watching the little, old tv because dad's big TV is broken. so matt came over to see if he could get it working, which he almost did. the problem with his visit the other day was that he sneezed when he was here, twice. well, his sneezes are about the loudest things I had ever heard in my whole life, so I cried a bit. Matt, give a guy some warning next time or I won't share any of my Charlie Moore fishing tips with you.
One last thing before I go. last week I was minding my own business with mom and dad and before I knew it, a couple of ladies jammed these gigantic needles into my legs. It hurt like nobody's business and I'm not about to forget it. Then they put these big ole bandaids on them on my legs, as if that helps any. If you see them anywhere, let me know. They were middle aged, wearing white outfits and had needles and bandaids on them. While I'm on the topic, the nice man there did happen to mention that I'm in the 95th percentile in height and weight. My dad tells me that's good.
2 Comments:
hey BabyJake...be careful what you say about middle aged ladies wearing white and carrying bandaids!That could be your Nana!But she would NEVER do that to you!
thanks for checking in Nana, that last comment was put out there to make sure you were still reading my entries.
Post a Comment
<< Home