Tuesday, October 11, 2005

nice view



ever wonder what the view from the very last row of the fleet center or banknorth garden or whatever they call it now looks like? You're looking at it. we finally made it to one of the U2 shows last week. Have to say, it was my least favorite U2 show to date. Can't tell if it was because of my awful seats or if the band was sick of touring or what. I just didn't get out of it what I usually do. Opinions seem to be mixed on this tour. Some other U2 freaks loved it, others like myself were slightly disappointed. Nonetheless, I still think they're the best at what they do and would've gone a second night if I could have. Hopefully by next tour we can miraculously get tickets on the floor and actually see the band.

That's all for now. Sorry to those who were hoping for a baby pic. Maybe tomorrow. He has been keeping us up a bit more than usual, so the "photo ops" don't seem to be happening as much lately.

2 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Jay and I were there too ~ I wished we had known you were there. We were sitting a few rows down below you ~ This was our first U2 show, and we loved it! Jay's hoping to catch the December show too ~ Hope all is well, we'll check back for some more pics of the baby soon. Cousin Lynne

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger thefrancecrew said...

I can't believe we were all there! And so close to each other! It's too bad we didn't know you were there! This was was my second time seeing them and Jer's eighth (U2 is his fave band). Thanks for the post! Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

l