donald duck

dad thinks I kind of look like donald duck in this picture. I told him I didn't think donald duck would be caught dead in an outfit with a little rabbit on the front of it; nor does he have a head of hair that has a definite red hue to it like mine does.
dad painted the new place all day today. It's coming out pretty nice from what I can tell so far. As for me, I pretty much rode around in the car, snoozed a bunch, visited with my grandparents, and ate much of the day; pretty much a normal day for me, being as I'm already quite popular, especially with the ladies.
mom's exhausted and already sound asleep.
1 Comments:
Just remember -- Donald Duck may not have been caught dead in that shirt with the bunny, but he also NEVER WORE PANTS!
deadly at your age to do something like that, young man.
--cg
Post a Comment
<< Home