Wednesday, August 17, 2005

advertencia


as you can see from this picture, it's never too early to start teaching your child spanish.

moon
took a nice walk down the boulevard tonight. absolutely gorgeous night, saw a school of bait getting chased, and a little silent anti-war protest by the fisherman's memorial. I overheard someone saying that they thought it was a memorial service/anit-war protest for a local kid. I felt bad for the people. I've never been a big fan of anti-war protestors, they often seem more into the protest scene and how cool they are because they are anti war and not one of those dark ages, neo-con right wingers. But I'm starting to see their point this time around. My feeling is that so are a lot of other people. better sign off now, my intention is not to spark some stupid war debate; it's a primarily to show off pictures of my son. so I'll do my best to stick to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

l