Monday, August 1, 2005

We've been gone awhile. Here's why

IMG_0350
IMG_0364
IMG_0399

I have tons of photos to get off the camera and onto the computer. I figured there are some of you who haven't even seen him yet, so here is a starter set for you folks. since we're rather short on sleep, I think I'll actually go get some sleep in favor of playing on this silly blog.

Note the mad bottle-holding skills of my 5 day old son. and that's just the beginning.

4 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeremy- He is beautiful. So very happy for you all. :)

Jacki S-Matt's mom

 
At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

J rules. He holds that bottle like a pro. He'll kick your butt if you give anyone any flack. He's stunning.

Congrats. Always. Mucho. Unbearingly huge amounts. No. Seriously.

May God bless all 3 of you.

:-)
christine

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger thefrancecrew said...

Thank you Matt's Mom and Christine. J is a very lucky little man to have so many neat women flattering him with compliments so early. Hope it doesn't go to his head.

 
At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a baby! Give Jake a high-five for being birthed and Amy a high-ten for being an awesome birther! Can't wait to visit with Jakey... Congratulations again!!

love, Bright

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

l