diploma
so I got my diploma this week; that's right, we finally finished our baby class tonight and we actually got a diploma from it. yeehaw. I also finally got my diploma from Norwich which you can see rolled up nicely in a fancy little tube. I actually had a great week in vermont, my expectations couldn't have been more wrong about the whole residency program up there. my classmates were great, smart, fun, and we all got along like we'd known each other for years, which I guess is not entirely untrue. I hope I get a chance to run into some of them at some point in the future, but you know how these things go; time passes and people get busy. So, I made some great friends up there that I may or may not ever see again. I could go on and on about the whole experience, but I think it would read much more boring than it actually was, so I'll just leave it here: learned a lot, listened to some very smart leaders, made some great friends, and finally got my master's degree.
So now I'm ready for the next stage. A day or two here before my next job starts then the baby will be here before we know it. Cool.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home