summer's here
Does anyone in New England remember what spring was like? I need a little time to help me transition from winter to summer, a role previously filled by spring. We just went from cold and rainy, like winter cold and rainy to 85 to 90 degrees in one week. I used to use those hints of warm weather to prepare myself, get the boat ready, take the snow tires off, you know, spring stuff. Before I knew it, summer was in full swing. I'm not complaining, summer is fantastic. It just snuck up on me is all.
So I'm graduating in a week and a half, so I have this 25 page paper due in a few days. And since summer has come on so strong, I'm wishing I was in my boat most evenings. I'm not. I'm writing the paper, or at least trying to. I'd better get it done and stop writing this blog.
Oh, one last thing. I think I finally got a job. I job that pays that is. I've had plenty of the other kind over the last couple of years, but I think this one may actually have the benefit of a paycheck every two weeks. Okay, that's it. Time to write my paper.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home