Sunday, May 29, 2005

first post

Well, here is my big entry into the realm of all the cool people who have their own blogs. Glad to be here. I'd been thinking about blogging for a little while now, and now is as good a time as any to get started.

The purpose of the blog will primarily be to keep family and friends up to date on all the exciting happenings around here. As the newest member of the france crew is expected in two short months from now, "exciting" may take on less of a facetious tone.

Voice. I had this great idea to write in the voice of my soon to be born son. Unfortunately the idea is currently being done so well by a friend of a friend that I'm leaning away from the idea. Most of my good material tends to be borrowed from others anyway, but in this case it's being done so well that I don't think I dare copy. You're probably wondering who I'm talking about by now. I don't think I'm ready to share that yet as I may still do it.

So, anyway, the jury is still out about what form the blog is going to take; my voice, our voice, or the baby's. That's all for now. Pretty exciting stuff. Bet you're glad you arrived here and read all that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

l