Wednesday, July 20, 2005

no time

no new posts of late. trying to get through a particulalry messy home purchase, which is taking up all of my time and elevating my blood pressure. almost through I think.

no news on the baby front, except he's still keeping himself quite busy in there. I would truly love to know what the heck he is so busy doing. for Ame's sake I hope he decides to come out soon; she is starting to really slow down.

1 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slow down? I am pretty sure I saw her playing with the little kids during soccer camp...I think she is milking you for all the sympathy she can get! I actually saw her take her belly off yesterday...she thought no one was around, and yet we were! Hmmm...speaking of fishing, something is going on...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

l