Monday, July 11, 2005


things have been a little on the busy side lately, trying to buy a home, new job, doctors appointments; which has hardly left any time for fishing let alone blogging. so for today, we're just putting up a quick baby update and a nice little picture.

baby update: ultrasound the other day went well. the doc wanted to be sure the little bugger was facing the right direction, which he was. the ultrasound lady also confirmed my suspicions that he's "a little on the active side" her first question to us was, "is he always this active?" then she told us that he didn't stop moving his mouth during the entire ultrasound...and that he was sticking his tongue out a bunch. so that's good. I have some pictures that I keep meaning to scan in from the test. I hope to get them up here soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

l