hi

hi there. it's me. mom and dad have been too busy lately to make any contributions to this thing, plus I hear there have been complaints that dad is putting too many pics up that make me look silly. so I'm writing this one.
I just wanted to show everyone out there how big I'm getting now that I'm getting on in weeks, 7 weeks tomorrow. Oh, and we saw some family this past weekend, and that was real fun since I'm told I probably won't see some of these relatives for a year or more.
one last thing, mom and dad seem to be pretty darned excited about all the smiling I'm doing lately. big deal, if I'd known it would get this kind of reaction I would've done it, like, last week.
1 Comments:
Okay,
I usually just check every couple of days to see my new nephew and stay quiet. But, this one was just WAY too cute! What a handsome boy! Keep 'em coming.
Aunt Pam
Post a Comment
<< Home