Tuesday, November 22, 2005

happy thanksgiving

we had a very nice weekend; the annual thanksgiving dinner with all my friends was on Saturday night. It was excellent as usual, though it gets more hectic as my friends' families grow. I didn't count, but Mark told me that there were 31 people there. Luckily all the kids are very well behaved; I can't imagine this event if they weren't. A huge thanks again to the pitkins for continuing to host this enormous meal. It's becoming one of the few events where we can all actually see each other. I would post some cute pics of the little guy being held and mothered by dozens of women and little girls, but don't really have permission to post any of those people here. you'll just have to trust me, they're cute.

last week it was the t.v., now it's the washing machine. he's in love again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

l