Are you in there number 24?

I arrived back in New England yesterday afternoon from a lovely weekend in NY with my paternal grandparents. While I was gone, my favorite Sox slugger went missing. That's right, reports are that Manny may be in another part of Florida or even Italy or some odd place like that. Not that Italy is odd in itself, I'm sure there are some very nice people there and even some good reasons to visit. It's just that it's an odd place for one of the greatest ballplayers of all time to be in late February. Then again, at this time the Italy thing is all speculation.
So I'm doing my part to locate him and am starting in the one location where all of my favorite items eventually end up. I don't see him in here yet, but I'm keeping a close watch. Sometimes I have to watch very closely to catch a glimpse of my zebra or lion friends as they tumble around helplessly. I'll be in touch if I spot Manny in here.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home