Wednesday, April 5, 2006



Hi everybody,

For those of you who were hoping for an opening day picture with my Manny shirt on, sorry, mom washed it. Apologies also to Mr. Ramirez, it's in the dryer now and I hope to have it for the next series, maybe it'll help you out of your early 1 for 8 slump.

Why the big smiles you ask? Well I have lots of news. First, it seems as though all the drooling I have been doing has finally paid off. My first tooth has broken through. You can kind of see it here if you look real close.

Second piece of news is that you are looking at one of my brand new sets of 18 month PJ's. Normally this type of clothing related news wouldn't get me this worked up and excited, but it's what these 18 month PJ's imply. You see at this rate, I'm going to be bigger than my dad; make that much bigger. Yeah, I'm in clothes made for someone more than twice my age.

Time to wrap this up, the game is on now, sox are already down 1-0 and I don't have much time left before bed. this is Becket's big debut you know.

2 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger Christine G. said...

love that tooth! The drool and the hard work are all worth it.

How goes daddy's bathroom project? are you helping out? do you hand him the tools? Has he taught you to caulk and spackle yet?

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger thefrancecrew said...

hello again amusings. yeah, dad let's me help, but says I'm most helpful when mom takes me away for the day. It seems my being crazy, eating, being crazy, napping, being crazy schedule makes it tough for him to get any work done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

l