Monday, May 8, 2006

under the weather

I have been a bit sick with a little something they call the 24 hour bug, at least that's what my parents are telling me it is. So, I am not feeling my normal photogenic self today and there will be no picture for you. Otherwise things are about normal around these parts. Mom and dad bought flowers and put them all under each window this weekend, and they both seem quite pleased with the results. Dad also spent some time trying to get his boat ready for sale, which is no small matter. He and the partner and co-owner Capt Smith have done virtually no preventative maintenance to it since they bought it. Oh, I'm being corrected, they changed the oil one season. I'm not sure if that says more about Japanese engineering or the boat owners. I know there is at least one of my readers who has spent time on the boat, don't dismay, there is a new one on the way. One of the owners (not my dad) came into a little money and couldn't wait to spend it. So technically, we currently own two boats, one here in drydock/boat hospital and one on cape cod. In lieu of a picture of me, here's dad's new boat. Stop drooling Uncle Matt, it's the one on this side of the dock, not the 40 footer behind it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

l