i'm back

it seems like I may just be getting the hang of this thingie here. I've seen my momma use it once or twice before, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I was surprised to find that putting various ends of it in my mouth repeatedly doesn't make it work, which is funny because that's how I've been able to make most things work so far. I'm sure I just haven't found the right part to stick in my mouth yet. But as soon as my mom leaves the room I try again.

there, this approach is working out pretty well for me.
I've been gone awhile, I know. You'd be surprised how busy my schedule can get. I was up at my grandparents last weekend so dad could continue making our bathroom look worse. for those interested in his progress, a picture from last weekend is down below. Anyway, then my dad was away for a couple of days, and before you know it another week has gone by. Oh, and guess what else snuck up on us, my nine month birthday. We didn't really do much; the men in my family prefer a more understated celebration.
this weekend was nice though, not only because my dad didn't work on any major projects, but because I did more than my average amount of charming the ladies. Mom had friends over, which is about as good as it gets for cute older women thinking I'm funny and charming. then I went down to this kind of fancy restaurant down the street where my Uncle Matty (not my real uncle Matt in Dixie, you know, dad's friend Smitty) was recovering from surgery to fix his broken face (that's true too). Anyway, he's always good for milking some good female attention out of these things, and this time was no exception. Ladies everywhere. sure there were guys too, but in my experience so far, it's just not the same. They were practically knocking each other over to get their hands on me.
that's about it for now. I'll try not to take so much time off this week.
1 Comments:
cute "older" women like a guy who does housework Jake! Keep up the good work! love, Nana
Post a Comment
<< Home