nemesis

I'll bet you thought I was going to talk about the Star Trek movie when you saw the name of this entry. Nope. This here was my nemesis. This and all noisy sucking things are the bane of my life. Well, they were. As you can see, I have overcome. I'm so comfortable around this particular noisy sucking thing that I'm even sitting here with all the confidence in the world bending the daylights out of its cord. Just don't go turning it on until I'm a little farther away. I still don't like that part very much.
For those keeping an eye on the bathroom, you may notice that I'm sitting on newly installed tile. I'm told that we're getting close, which is fortunate because I'm also told that the striped bass have arrived and no-one in this family has been anywhere near one yet.
See, told you I'd be back again this week. I just couldn't wait to brag about my triumph over the scary sucking thing.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home