Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Baby

Yeah hi,

It's about time we get some non-camera-phone pictures of the little brother up here, so we made another little flickr gallery that you can link to from here. Sorry to disappoint those who grew fond of my wordier posts, things around here aren't as conducive to those things as they used to be back in the simpler days of 2008. In a nutshell, dad's working too much, mom's busy with the new attention hog, and I'm left spending my days trying to decide how to get the most out of them - by being charming and cute or stubborn and frustrating. Both have their merits and I like to keep things interesting by using both. For now a decent ratio is 75% cute and charming, 25% stubborn and difficult. The downside of the latter option is I keep on pushing it just a little too far and have been without TV and iPhone games more times than I'd like to talk about right now. 

Click on the picture of this pirate standing in front of the fishless tank and the plant to get to the baby pictures. 

IMG_8129



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

l