Saturday, February 7, 2009

Celebration

hi strangers,

I'm back again. It's party time here at francecrew. My little brother finally arrived after many, many months of mental preparation. I was ready boy, it was fantastic too. Fantastic is one of my newer words that I'm sprinkling into conversation pretty regularly these days.

You'd think that on such a big and exciting day, I'd be right there by mom's side supporting her and welcoming my new brother into the world. If you did, you'd be wrong. I'm holding down the fort here at home. I've already had enough of brothers and hospitals, besides someone has to take care of apple kitty and I suppose it's gotta be me.

Before everybody writes in asking where the pictures are, here goes they are. Don't mind the grainy pictures, I took them with the phone camera. 







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

l