Big Celebrations
Hi everyone.
After 3-plus years of listening to Alan Jackson's "It's alright to be a redneck", it seems as though someone in my inner circle has finally gotten the message. Loud and clear. At the ripe age of 3 years I am well on my way to rednecksville. See extravagant birthday present photos A and B. Also note the fact that redneck toys appear to be popular with the ladies.
I was at my nana and papa's for a few days. We stayed in a tent in the backyard and even had a campfire with smores.



Oh, how silly of me. I almost forgot to mention that I just found out that mommy is growing a little brother or sister for me in her belly. I'm going to be a big brother in the winter time.


3 Comments:
Yeah!! What fabulous news! Jay and I are so excited for you both...Congrats!
Congrats! What wonderful news!
Congratulations on the addition! Jake will make a great Big Brother!
Post a Comment
<< Home