super dooper sick
I'm really quite sick. My dad had a naassstttyy cold, flu, whatever you wanna call it general miserableness for four days last week. Well, yours truly has it and I'm taking his grumpy and raising by 10. I'm miserable. You know a guy isn't feeling well when neither Thomas, Caillou, or Bob sound the least bit interesting. And I'm always good for a half hour with those guys. Don't you worry though, I'll bounce back.
Oh, and I'm not faking it either. Dad took me to the doctor's and I have three things...this cold/flu, and ear infection, and this lovely pink nastiness in my eyes.
Maybe it'll cheer me up a little to show you some pictures of fonder days. yesterday to be exact.
Sometimes the trucks need a little help with the noises. That's my department. Cool truck noises. This here is the subtle swoosh of a load being dumped into the truck. (clean up your mind...you see 'load' and 'dump' and immediately think of a potty joke. Not here, at least not today).
Since we still live in the big city, a watchdog would make me feel a little better, but apple stands a pretty good guard too. Guess I have to settle for a watch cat for now.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home