Wednesday, February 13, 2008

mail love and friend love

I hope this finds all of our readers having a happy valentine's day. Jake and I have been having lots of fun preparing to send out some mail love to a few folks. For the record Jer and I have rarely done much for the big day of love, but having themed craft projects for a two year old sure makes the winter go by. Here are some pics of what went out in our love-themed packages.





This past weekend Jake and I had the pleasure of traveling to New York to hang out with some of my college girlfriends and their families. So great to catch up and spend an actual weekend with people as opposed to a quick email, phone call or facebook message. Here's a picture of us college gals and our kiddos.

2 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...this is a crazy picture that makes me smile...wish i could have been there! - Cynda

 
At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, those are some familiar faces! Even though I'm so used to having a kid, it's wild to think about people who are still 21 in my mind having kids! Thanks for the blast from the past!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

l