mama blogs - fishin' in january

Hi all - mama here. It seems that Jer, I mean Jake, has gotten quite busy lately, so mama is going to begin doing some blogs. Don't worry - the little guy will be putting in his two cents still just not quite as often as he did in the past. You may be hearing on a few non-toddler related subjects as well. I hope to share my latest creations in the crafty part of my life, so stay tuned as I share some pics next week of the many Christmas presents that have recently been gifted. For those who don't know this is a new hobby for me. I'm having a load of fun and I hope you'll see that through my work.
While Daddy met with friends for work on a project this afternoon Lil'J and I made it outside. Luckily, our fishing rod was awaiting our arrival the moment we headed out the door. We preceded to practice our casting throughout the neighborhood parks and dead-end streets. We're not practicing with a real hook. Jake's fishing rod is a special Cars (the movie) fishing rod that comes equipped with a tire for the line to be hooked onto. (I don't get the correlation between the Cars movie and fishing rods either.) I hope the little guy knows he won't be hooking into any fish anytime soon.
1 Comments:
Good job, mama! Nice to hear from you and Jake. Look forward to hearing from "Big J", too.
Love, Grammy
Post a Comment
<< Home