Wednesday, September 26, 2007

whoa




Do you have any idea what it's like to try to get a blog entry posted when your typist is too busy to help? Very. I have so much to catch you all up on that I almost don't even know where to begin.

Let's see, we are in the midst of another home improvement project here at francecrew which is keeping me quite dirty. I'm digging a big ditch in preparation for a brick patio and walkway. You may remember that I was working on chipping away mortar from some old free bricks earlier this year. Well now, with a little help from my typist father, we're making some progress on the walkway.


Um, what else? Oh, I had to put this picture up cause the some of the adults that I know seemed to find it amusing. I, of course haven't a clue why - just a couple of deformed scarecrows I came across while in Vermont for my great grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary.




That's all for now. I really hope it's not as long before I next get to write to you all.

Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

l