Oh Holy Light
Here in a new twist on Christmas tradition, we have the usual nativity characters worshiping my lamp. No, don't you worry, I'm joking; that's actually the baby Jesus that I have in my hand. The lamp was just serving as focal point for correct positioning of everyone until the guest of honor could be put in position.
It's almost Christmas. You wouldn't know it by the lack of Christmas-ey decorations on my blog here. Someone misplaced the image files that he used last year to give this place a little Christmas cheer. For those of you from more liberal or PC circles, that would be "Holiday" cheer. Same thing, just without all that offensive "Christ" stuff.
I hope to be back again one time before Christmas Day, but you know by now how updates can be somewhat irregular around here, so if I don't check in again before next week - Merry Christmas!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home