Sunday, January 13, 2008

Backing Up

Hi all.  Mama here again.  We wanted to rewind a little bit this week to show some fun that was had over the New Year's weekend.  We traveled out to New York to spend time with Jer's side of the fam (we were in Maine for Christmas).  Not that this is unusual for upstate New York, but it snowed!  It was a nice light snow and it warmed up just perfectly during the day.  Perfect for playing outside, that is.  Jake was really able to enjoy winter outside as I remembered it when I was younger.  We did LOTS of sledding, helping Papa with the plowing, and peeking out the windows at night to see Nana and Papa's "rein"deer.




On another note I did promise some pictures of my Christmas sewing gifts. You should be able to click on the picture below and it will bring you to our flickr page to see my other goods. The bag that is here is the frenchy bag pattern by Amy Butler - love her stuff, both patterns and fabric. The fabric is Michael Miller.
megsbag

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

l