sick and tired

Why the long face? I just realized that at this time last year I had just returned from the beaches and spring baseball of Florida. No, I'm kidding. I don't really understand the significance yet of the fact that a year has passed and there aren't any Florida beach plans for at least another year.
Actually I've been sick. I caught this nasty little bug from somebody in one of my social circles recently. I'll spare you the details, but the big white bowl on my lap ought to give you an idea of what's going on with my body lately. More later hopefully; I really gotta get going.
2 Comments:
geoff had the same problem this year with the "this time last year we were in florida" blues.
he so desperately wanted to go again this year but with sending jess on two trips upcoming we don't have the cash... so he's depressed.
i hope you feel better soon, dude.
I am so psyched to see the quilt I made for Jake while he was in your tummy bring him comfort on those tough days!
:)
Steph
Post a Comment
<< Home