oh my goodness

Oh my goodness, can you believe how long it has been since I last posted here? I can't. It seems that my blog entries are not the priority they used to be around here. Dad's always hogging the computer working on some work project or whatever. Mom's spending more time in front of her sewing machine and I still can't quite make the words come out right when I start punching away at this here keyboard thing. Now that my tardiness excuse is addressed, let's see, what's there to talk about?
Oh, this is fun; the cat now has gone from being terrified of me, to full on stalking and attacking me randomly throughout the day. Dad gave me permission to whack her next time she does it. Mom had that "what are you talking about" look on her face though when he was giving me this new permission, so we'll have to see how this plays out. Dad tells me that he's not anti-cat, he's just pro-self-defense...much like his political positions, whatever that means. What that does mean for that cat, however is she'd better start watching herself.
I've been doing a real lot of singing whilst running in tight circles lately. And playing air guitar at the same time. Seriously. What songs you ask? Well originals mostly. Some that I've adapted from the "music guy" at one of the local coffee shops that my mom takes me to as an excuse to sneak expensive chai drinks. Anyway, I kind of blend some of his music into some of my own. Mostly they're little ditties about monkeys, various fish, Bob the Builder, eels, and coral reefs. Last night I even threw in a little verse about a certain bathroom activity that will go unmentioned by name. It was hilarious. You had to be there.
Well, I'd better get going. It seems that my time is up here.
Later.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home