Thursday, May 22, 2008

yowsers . . .

. . .has it been a long time since my last post. again. Some of you hyper sensitive types may want to be warned, the photos you're about to view are a bit racy. The photos were taken during and just after bath-time. I've been busy as usual these days. I got a new car that you'll hopefully be seeing soon. I don't like it. I like the outside actually, but not the inside. I don't have any particular reason why, I just don't like it. It may be its Japanese heritage that is bothering me; I'm much more comfortable in European cars. I'll let you know as soon as I put my finger on what it is that I don't like.

I also got a new baseball hat from one of my uncles. The photos weren't ready yet so you'll have to wait until next time for those. I'll leave you on the eve of Memorial Day weekend with the couple of pictures that I warned you about. The first one is a portrait-style closeup of me in the tub. The second is more of an action shot with me sword fighting my dad's camera, sans pants, my favorite outfit for sword fighting.


1 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jake, I understand how you feel about your new car. Your mother never liked change. You'll get used to it. Love, Grammy (Gammy)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

l