Monday, July 28, 2008

holiday weekend

We recently celebrated a holiday weekend in our house - my birthday. Being the first born / only child I naturally get to have a two day celebration. There were cameras going left and right capturing the event, so I'd like to share a small handful of some of the highlights.

This is my new bulldozer. See here the blade goes left and right.

The guys couldn't believe I have a train that goes right behind my house. 

Bob the Builder and his sidekick vehicles. Bob is from eBay. (And if we're talking about origins, the bulldozer was from Target)

Just discussing exactly whose spoon was going to be touching this piece of cake. 



1 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amy! Those black and white pictures in the sidebar are great! It looks like you're enjoying your summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

l