Monday, August 11, 2008

bugbites, bruises and bandaids

Hiya -

I got so much positive feedback to my last post, I figured I must be doing something right and couldn't wait to get back and write again. Take a look at what we did this weekend.

naptime


boattime.
note the signs that my boyhood is progressing normally - bug bites, bruises and bandaids

having fun with momtime



Oh, plus I forgot to mention. I'm using the big potty now, and I'm really quite good at it.* In fact I'm so good that I go all day long now. Sometimes I'll even run back in for a little time alone mere minutes after I've just been in there. In fact, looking at these photos again makes me wonder how I managed to fit all those activities in given the amount of time I spent on the potty this weekend. Ah, either way I'm just pretty pleased that I was able to get back online and post again so soon.


p.s. I was just informed that the massive amounts of positive feedback to last week's post was due to my future status as a big brother and in fact NOT due to my pictures or ramblings.


*Some of you may also be wondering why I waited until I was three to use the potty. Well I didn't really. I used it a couple of times way back, but it really just wasn't for me. I generally like to be very good at things right away you see. (my mom is kinda like that too) So I waited until such time that I could instantly be great at the potty. Non of this slow learning curve stuff for me. Back when I was 2 this would've required lots of lessons, talking, and helping by mom and dad, and I really don't like getting help. (again, see above comment about mom)

2 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jacob -

Your comments are always looked forward to with great anticipation.

In fact, Uncle Mark and Aunt Pam start almost every day checking for any new wisdom you have to share.

And congratulations on the potty. It is a great place to hang out and think sometimes.

Love,
Uncle Mark

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger thefrancecrew said...

Thanks Uncle Mark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

l