Monday, March 5, 2007

Pictures from the coolest place I've ever been

8.jpg
**It would appear that another editor's note is necessary. Yes, bathing suits are being worn by everyone in the above photograph. Thank you.**

I am sorry to report that I'm back into my regular old routine again, here in the cold part of the country. I was just getting used to hanging out in whatever kind of outfit I was in the mood for, be it diapers, shorts, or even nothing at all if my mood was right. Now it's all coats and hats again. I don't know where to begin. I had loads and loads of fun. Not that you need any convincing, but the photo above will take you to a gallery that will help you see why there was much fun and relaxing to be had. I'll write more when I can. I'm very busy catching up with my old friend Joe (the fish).

1 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Jake: Grampy and I missed you. Sounds like you had a great time. The water, palm trees and pink flowers look pretty. Did you tell your friend Joe about all the fish you saw in Florida?
Hugs and kisses, Grammy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

l