crisis of faith

I'm having a crisis of faith. Oh no, not a crisis of faith in spiritual matters. While that is sure to come someday, hopefully not till I'm older. You know, whether or not this 'winter' that I've heard so much about actually exists. Anyway, back to business. Look at me here, outside practicing with my snow shovel, without even a single item of protective outerwear. It's January and The last time it snowed, if I'm to believe the reports, I was too little to really appreciate it. So until we get some snow, I'll be out back here practicing shoveling with these white pebbles.
On another note, I see both grandmothers are back commenting again. Nice to see you here.
That's all for now. It's bathtime and nothing gets in between my bath and me.
See ya.
1 Comments:
"Your time will come!" All you have to do is "Believe" as in Polar Express. Love,
Grampy T.
Post a Comment
<< Home