Happy New Year
Howdy everyone,
I have an announcement to make: Christmas is awesome! I spend the Holiday weekend at my grandparents and had the pleasure of hanging out with famiy and a couple of cats. Now the thing is, I loved cats in theory. Or more accurately, pictures of them in books. What I didn't know was that the little cats, I think they're called kittens, are crazy. I spent my first day or so yelling at the kitties and giving them my best dirty looks. By the end of our little weekend together though, we were buds.
On to the important stuff: I was spoiled rotten with attention and toys. It was perfect. Now don't get me wrong, I also did my share of the duties around the house as you can see here.

Finally I would like to mention that I am now offering my handyman services to any of you who have stuff that needs fixing. I got a tool kit for Christmas and I've gotten pretty handy. I'm best at fixing riding toys right now, but am willing to try anything. Look, I even wear my safety goggles. You can never be too careful. My papa taught me that this weekend when I saw the finger that had an unfortunate meeting with a table saw.

That's about it for now. I'm off to New York for New Year's celebrations. I'll see you all in 2007.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home