Thursday, December 21, 2006

hi there

I need to extend my holiday greetings to you now, because I'll be out of touch until after Christmas. So, Merry Christmas.
I know I didn't get many of you anything this year, I still have very limited shopping rights at my house. I'll bet a few of you know exactly what I mean. Pops keeps pretty close tabs on the old wallet.

Since I didn't get you anything, I have a special treat of the photographic kind-two pictures this week. Why two pictures you ask? Well, I am getting a sense that you all fall into one of two groups as it relates to photographic preferences. Some of you like the cute, cuddly pictures of me and some of you like crazy, nutty pictures. So to do my part in spreading Christmas joy, I have included a photo for each group. You can figure out which is which on your own I trust.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

l