still fixin' stuff

I'm back from my new year's celebrations in New York. Not the big apple New York, but close enough for this kid. All in all a good trip, especially when you consider the fact that I woke up at midnight-ish on New Year's eve/day and never went back to sleep. at all. I really feel like I bonded with my mom and dad. They don't share my enthusiasm for the experience. I vaguely remember them discussing it as I slept the whole way home in the car. They seem to have gotten over it though.
Anyway, back to business. Quite frankly, I expected a little better response to my generous offer (see my last post if you need a refresher) to fix any of your broken stuff. In the meantime I will be just here fixing the same old stuff over and over and over again. How many things can a kid with his hammer and his drill thingie fix before he needs some real projects?
Help me out, would ya? Some of you may even qualify for the family discount.
2 Comments:
Do you have red hair like Mommy's, Jake? Oh, it's probably the flash!
Love, Grammy
Jake...there is always plenty of things to fix and projects to finish at my house! Come over anytime! I'll even invite the kitties to help you. Love you. Nana
Post a Comment
<< Home