Monday, February 19, 2007

joe


This is my fish joe. joe happens to be one of the few words I have mastered to this point, so I like to yell his name frequently throughout the day. He wasn't eating real well at first, but seems to have gotten used to living with me now and he is a pretty good eater. I have done my best to make him feel at home and try to make a point of showing him my trucks whenever I can get a lift up to his level. Dad and mom put him up on a shelf so I only get to really talk to him when they're around. I'm getting a sense that there are certain things with which they do not trust me: joe, things generally categorized as "hot", and about half of the electronic devices around this place. I'm still not real clear on which devices have been designated as safe yet, so I have to check each device about, oh I'd say every 10 minutes or so to check on their safe/not safe status. I'm pretty sure the dvd player is off limits, which is really too bad since I have just taught myself how to get a movie off the shelf, load it into the tray, close it, turn the TV on, and start the movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

l