lazy days of summer

My first family vacation has started with a bang. We spent a lovely day on the water with our friends. Took a very long and sorta scary boat ride to a very fun beach where we all anchored up and played all day. (That's my boat in the middle of the picture, it's a white one tied up to the tan one.) It was very fun. Next we head out for a camping trip which my folks are looking forward to with just the slightest apprehension. You see, I still like to get up very early and make lots of noise about it. They say sounds have a way of traveling far at campgrounds, so I may be going for some very long, very early morning walks. I'm looking forward to it.
On that note, it's off to my p.m. nap and do a little packing.

p.s. In case you couldn't tell, my British Isles ancestry isn't doing me any favors in the tanning department.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home