camera's broke
Hi everyone,
I'm real sorry (that's wicked sorry for you fellow New Englanders) that the updates have been so sporadic. First dad gets all busy with side work that he doesn't have any time to type for me. Then, wouldn't you know it, the camera is on the fritz. See, it takes pictures just fine, it's just that you, rather we can't get them off of the camera. that's a problem because most of you can't see the pictures if we can't download them. But not to worry, we have a memory card reader on the way courtesy of amazon.
Luckily I've been rather sick lately and it is having a slightly negative effect on my photogenic-ness. I had a little something called Norovirus, fancy word for "everything that comes in goes right out."
By the way, I meant to commend whoever anonymously insulted my dad's fishing skills on the last round of comments. Nicely done, though I know who you are . . . a certain friend that may live in Virginia.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home