I talk to fish
Seeing as how my dad has been working on some projects in the evening, we've been coming up short in the blog content department. To make up for any new news, I present you with a little short film I like to call, "I talk to fish"
If you haven't already been asking yourself this question, I'm sure this film will make you wonder when my folks are going to sign me up for MENSA.
3 Comments:
JAKE IS SOOO CUTE! I can't wait to see you guys... suzy
You have to be kidding me. But the real question, can he name the fish that his dad catches? No, because he never catches any! HA HA.
We played the movie for Caid who loved it and watched it over again. He said "that's our Jake" in the movie. We miss the little guy but loved seeing how big he has gotten.
Love Erin and Caid
Post a Comment
<< Home