Wednesday, July 19, 2006

another tough day

I really have had a pretty great summer so far, not bad really for my first. We spent another day at the beach with friends. I hear that there are some people who just always find themselves in the center of attention. Looking back over my photos of the past year, it would seem I am one of those very people. Hmmm.


By the time we wanted to go home, the tide came way up and my dad and his friend had to paddle this little raft out to get them. For some reason, all of the grownups found this very amusing.


p.s. It seems that I have a big, gift-oriented day coming up soon. For those interested, you can write checks out to my trust fund, which is much smaller than I would have liked. (For those of you who may not yet get my subtle sense of humor, I don't want any checks and, believe it or not, don't actually have a trust fund.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

l