Friday, October 6, 2006

hi there

IMG_2841 (click on the picture for gallery)

I don't normally like to put other people's pictures up here because I realize that not everyone wants to be famous on the Internet. In light of recent requests and the fact that I did make reference to my crazy family a little while back, I have decided to put up some pictures from my family outing in Vermont.

I don't exactly know what to call my various relationships to each of the people you'll encounter in the photo gallery. Terms like first cousin once removed, and great uncle are very confusing to me, so let's just say they're family.

Wondering what I'm doing up there in that picture? Well, I'm upholding a family tradition of carrying my great-grandmother's crutch off to somewhere that she'll never find it. We've all done it. It's really pretty fun.

1 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a good looking family you have! I had a lot of fun meeting you at the reunion in Vermont. Maybe we can get around to doing this more than every 7 years or so! :) Give my love to your parents (and grandparents and great-grandparents).

xoxo Jess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

l