Sunday, October 1, 2006

protest

This post will be without a photo as I am protesting pictures for the time being. My cheapskate father doesn't want to pay for haircuts so we had our second little haircut party yesterday afternoon. I was looking forward to it as it means I'll soon be running around naked (fun in itself) in preparation for a bath. Well this time he did a number on my hair and I'm looking a little odd. I know what you're thinking, I could just request all photos be taken of the side he didn't screw up, my good side, but really that side isn't a whole lot better.

3 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger Christine G. said...

you can shave it and start over. that's the GREAT thing about being a boy.

for me, that wouldn't work. nope. it wouldn't.

best of luck with your hair there little buddy. Tell your dad that super cuts is wicked affordable.

:-)

 
At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just let it grow Jake and be a little hippie boy like your cheap Dad was at your age! XOX Nana

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm having some issues growing the hippie hair due to my family history of rather high hairlines.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

l